Comatrol, a member of the Danfoss Group, is the most responsive and innovative choice for Cartridge Valves and Hydraulic Integrated Circuit (HIC) needs. Certified Power in partnership with Comatrol, works with customers and suppliers around the world to manufacture high performance machine control solutions for mobile, on-highway, energy and industrial equipment markets.
The Cartridge Valve line consists of a strong portfolio of proportional, solenoid and mechanical valves. Comatrol provides pre-engineered customer solutions with Catalog HICs, including Cross-Port Reliefs, Dual Counterbalance, Motor Mount and the new family of Fan Drive HICS.
Comatrol specializes in Custom HICs allowing customers to use our broad portfolio of cartridge valves to create innovative solutions for optimal machine control and performance.
- Cartridge valves for directional, pressure, or flow control in systems from 0.4 L/min [0.1 US gal/min] up to 400 l/min [100 gpm], and for pressures up to 350 bar [5000 psi]. Using cartridge valves in a custom manifold, a designer can create a hydraulic integrated circuit (HIC) that provides a compact package for hydraulic control with reduced plumbing, easier installation, easier service, and fewer leak points than traditional hydraulic systems.
- Cartridge valves can be installed in custom designed manifolds to create a Hydraulic Integrated Circuit (HIC).
- HICs are compact packages that simplify machine plumbing. · Costs for fittings, tubes, hoses, and seals are dramatically reduced.
- Leak points are eliminated.
- Components can be replaced without disturbing machine plumbing.
- Using a custom HIC provides the designer unlimited flexibility to optimize machines for assembly, plumbing, wiring, service, and weight distribution. Comatrol designs and manufactures the highest quality custom HICs in the world.